Surface rust removal
Flash rust or surface rust and sharps generated by grinding and reflexes of steel or iron. Small airborne steel particles descend to the surface. The particles rust and adhere the coating and damage the coating layer. Before a new coating layer can be applied, it is necessary that the flash rust and sharps have been completely removed. In shipbuilding, construction building, but also along railways and train stations are rust and cutting a common problem.
Easily removal rust and sharps with Ranex Rustbuster – The metal care solution
Ranex Rustbuster is the solution to remove simple, safe and effective rust, sharps and rust without blasting or sanding. The product has no adverse effect on metal, fiberglass, coatings and varnishes.
How can I remove the rust and sharps?
- Ranex Rustbuster applied with a brush, roller on the rusted surface
- Contact time: 15 to 30 minutes.
- Do not allow to dry the treated surface.
- As soon as the rust is completely gone, wipe the surface with a damp cloth or rinse with water.
- After the treatment, the corrosion is completely dissolved and the surface after rinsing, if necessary, is ready to be re-coated.
Note: Do not contact Ranex Rustbuster with galvanized steel, aluminum, concrete, stone and antifouling.